Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Testo 330 £250 including printer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

richardd

Someone has offered me the above analyzer for the price above. Less than a year old with cert. Perfect working order no cosmetic damage.

Should I snap it up

Sounds okay but I'm someone who'd prefer to buy a new one so I know a) it has a decent warranty, b) how well it's been looked after and c) I'd know it's whole history. But that's just me, I suppose.

(PS - I'm not like this with everything I buy, only things that could potentially cost much money in the future!)

Sounds a bit dodgy to me, if its mint then it would be worth a lot more than that, I would want to see it working to make sure the cells aren't goosed.

i won one on ebay for £295, turns out the guy sold it 45 times over the course of a week. Got my money back through ebay so all was not lost, and brought one from test-meters.co.uk (with 5% discount)
Mate of mine also got one from ebay, 1 year old for £300, sent it in for calibration and was told he need to spend another £300 to get it working.
Just be VERY cautious.

dont know. It looks mint.

well if you dont know DONT BUY IT cause if it is nicked YOU are worse than the scum who knicked, sorry to be blunt, but i honestly believe that the "tradesmen" who buy knocked off tools are worse than the thieves, as they are encouraging them to steal from the rest of us

if its nicked it will probably get red flagged if you sent it back for calibration at testo anyway, so unless you know its history id go for a kane 250.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Testo 330 £250 including printer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
We have a Vaillant Ecotec 415 system boiler, about 11 years old. It has been serviced annually (most recently in Sept 2021) and we've had a couple...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock