Discuss Tenner this when doing your tax returns in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave Walker

Came across this on Facebook made me smile and absolutely bang on
41796f673e6a7687cf8a3bef28fb7380.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One of those moments when "LOL or "PMSL" seems inadequate.

Absolutely brilliant, thanks Dave.

Ray I thought it would be worth a share. And better than asking for help all the time. Just a sham the title never said remember like it should of lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tenner this when doing your tax returns in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m just DIYing a bathroom refurb and came across this blanked off pipe in the wall that protrudes out about 2cm. The previous owners...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
Back