Discuss Temporary leak into tundish when boilers fires up in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Response from plumber: The expansion vessel can connect to either side I believe as it is past the none return valve but if it is still leaking I think I will tee into the 22mm pipe below the multifunctional valve. If it still happens after that it would have to be a faulty expansion tank.

Response from plumber: The expansion vessel can connect to either side I believe as it is past the none return valve but if it is still leaking I think I will tee into the 22mm pipe below the multifunctional valve. If it still happens after that it would have to be a faulty expansion tank.
He's wrong, as if that was the case you'd get back feeding from the hot (Cold feed to cylinder) down the balanced cold.

He's wrong, as if that was the case you'd get back feeding from the hot (Cold feed to cylinder) down the balanced cold.
I agree with the above, if you are going to connect into the multi block it has to go into the connection on left hand side (photograph) not the top right, as said previously that is for the balanced cold water, it is before check valve, partially blame manafactures as their installation instructions are not clear on how to connect to the multi block,

Reply to Temporary leak into tundish when boilers fires up in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back