Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Tempo energy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy02

Got chance of a start with this company. Heard bad reviews when trading as Total Trades and A&H. Anyone got any recent info. Bad reviews include not being paid, tax not being paid to inland revenue and such. Supposed to have induction in Stockport tomorrow so would appreciate prompt replies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tempo energy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Howdy First time poster here:) Trying to be as brief as possible : Glow worm Flexicom 30 Cx boiler . Moved into home March 2017. Got boiler...
Replies
Views
ICE Energy recently shut up shop, difficult to say whether administration or receivership at the moment as message to clients is confusing...
Replies
Views
Good evening... As the post states. I am going through paperwork before work begins again tomorrow AM. I have an unpaid job, it is from a very...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock