Discuss Temperature rating of PVC waste pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSSEP

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Anyone know the temperature rating of PVC waste pipe?

Im putting in a waste pipe for a commercial pasta cooker, it probably holds around 10 - 15 litres of boiling water to cook the stuff with. Im wondering whether a few meters of 42mm copper would be best installed before joining onto the existing PVC waste pipe in the kitchen area, or if it should all be changed to copper. Then again, I might just be overthinking it and PVC all the way could be ok.

Martin

Pass on its actual temperatures but on new build d2 is run in high temp back to the stack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Temperature rating of PVC waste pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock