Discuss Tapatalk - is it working now for you? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Is tapatalk working now for you?

I'll try posting a pic......

gutaru4u.jpg

Them last 3 were posted through tapatalk on t'other dog and bone.....

Not working on my iphone, will not let me post have had to login into the forum from the same phone to type this. Also not giving updates

Mines updating but cant get into the arms or GSR area at the moment.

Okay I'll take a look a bit later

Dan,

Got this in PM today...

Atouchofgas said:
Hi,
I don't know if dan knows but tapatalk isn't working properly. I have tried to respond to post but get an error code of 2203. It also says that there is 20 unread post but will not reload to view them.
This is all on iPhone 5s, I can use them forum on the same phone but in the internet browser.

A Touch Of Gas

I just tried to install tapatalk from the link on the top of every page, does not work.

Still getting the 2203 thingy. Tiz a bit annoying, loading forum via web

Your still alive sir ermis,, good stuff

1 post thats just not like him simon eh,, too quiet

I'm getting the same log in error code as the others have mentioned, I'm now not using it, I deleted and reinstalled but still not working

I had tapatalk 4 which stopped working, this version is a free version from play store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tapatalk - is it working now for you? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm having an issue with my outside tap not working, the tiniest of dribbles comes put each time I try it. Ive changed the tap to no avail...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
I’ve lost the pressure from the outside tap. It was working fine. I have checked the washer on the outside tap and the inside stop valve seen in...
Replies
Views
I had a plumber fit a new mono block kitchen tap. The water runs very slowly now. Also, not sure if this is to do with it, but my hot water...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock