Currently reading:
Tamper-proof controller for rental

Discuss Tamper-proof controller for rental in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Sid Viscous

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys, can anyone recommend a tamper-proof timer/controller for a replacement combi in a shared rental property please? Landlord lives next door so I thought of putting a wireless in his house & a separate stat in the rental but would prefer to keep it all on site.

I fit the Drayton RF MiTime controls in the care homes I look after they can be pin code locked for simple temp control only with no control over any programing. and double pin locked to stop any and all unauthorized use. from staff, tenants and visitors. They come in single and multi channel allowing up to 4 zones and are really quite good in my opinion.

Reply to Tamper-proof controller for rental in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock