Search the forum,

Discuss Tado & UH4 wiring centre in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi i intend on installing some of tado’s kit ( Numerous Thermostats/ TRV & the extension Kit) & am in the process of first fixing for it. The system will be S plan type. I have a mixture of
  • 3 underfloor heating zones - All hardwired from tado thermostat to heating manifold zone
  • 5 Rooms with tado TRV to be combined with Tado Thermostat ( wireless config) for easier control within rooms.
The underfloor heating will be using the a heatmiser UH4 wiring centre.
Anybody got any experience in doing such a setup could help me out with a wiring schematic for combining the the Tado thermostats, Tado extension kit & UH4 wiring centre for control of Rad heating, Underfloor Heating & hotwater control please?

Reply to Tado & UH4 wiring centre in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock