Discuss TA badge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You look better Tom without the green badge by your name.

one of us, one of us, one of us. :)

No one would think you had anything to do with the goings on, I can see why you done it though.

You look better Tom without the green badge by your name.

one of us, one of us, one of us. :)

No one would think you had anything to do with the goings on, I can see why you done it though.

You're only borrowing him!...

I never misunderstood my role mate. I knew that it never involved any extra input or decision making and I was more than happy with it, its what other users may think that has the potential to bother me.

sorry tom i should have been clear, i ment that others may not seem to understand the role and the difference. I think the more greens the less it will look that way so hopefully as the numbers grow it will better understood??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TA badge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job...
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or...
Replies
Views
Prompted by a surveyors energy efficiency report (and getting grants as this job belongs to a small charity) I've been asked to lag the pipes in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock