Search the forum,

Discuss Suprima 40 wont start CH on timer but starts manually by turning stat down and up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikes

This is first post so here goes, CH wont start on timer in the morning but by manually turning down room stat and up again the boiler fires up and runs no problem for the duration of the timer programme. Control board in boiler is new and so is the timer and Honeywell room stat, any guidance will be great, Water heating works no problem just an issue with the CH starting on timer, cheers Mike

Personally I'd be checking the zone valve, to make sure it's working properly. Using a multimeter can verify this.

Personally I'd be checking the zone valve, to make sure it's working properly. Using a multimeter can verify this.
have changed the zone valve and all working now, nice warm house, thanks very much for help Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Suprima 40 wont start CH on timer but starts manually by turning stat down and up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always amazed at the water pressure so on the odd occasion that the water was only luke warm it was easily forgiven, but over time we have come to realise that...
Replies
Views
Hi all, The day before yesterday early morning (23rd of Jan) the temperature was very low, about -7C, so before that, I set timer to start CH for 6-8am to prevent the cold weather freezing the boiler. BUT, by 6:40am I woke up and didn't hear the pump noise. I went to see the timer which was not...
Replies
Views
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted 241 junior mark 3. The expansion tank has failed, also it has a Boss therm sender unit wired to it but the previous owner didn't leave the receiver...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am wondering if it's worth turning on the optimum start and stop features? There is also something called TPI (chronoproportional control) but I'm not sure how...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system installed in 2003 and manufactured by Underfloor Direct in NI - Now out of business. It's one of their triple tube systems and hasn't given me much...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock