Discuss supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

and his wife,we cant prove it guys but he has been banned over all our forums he has used multiple accounts and has claimed being broken into a few times getting free tools off members even once getting a new tile cutter and selling it on ,we cant put up with this on UKPF so after consulting the mod team we concluded it was best he left

though as i stated we cant prove this so banning was our only option

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the tools thing at the time was a bit suspicious (putting it mildly).
Shyt happens. Easy to hide behind a computer.
BTW i'll be the new DJ on saturday night so if anyone wants a request drop me a pm and i'll give you my paypal details :lol:

Oh dear. Was he the lad always asking for work but couldn't drive? Shame when scumbags use peoples good nature for own gains. What was the final straw ?

Actually the tile cutter was 2nd hand but only slightly used, the guy that gave it him even paid the postage then found out he was selling it later.
He was also banned at least 3 times before with other identities.

Funny thing is I remember someone kicking of when he was put forward for the Arms.

What was he banned for before? Any previous names we might remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back