Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Sunday morning call out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Just found a nasty leak in the electric cupboard & unsure what to do?

Any help please?

I'll post a pic

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445163056.218041.jpg

Sweat it down in a pan. Chuck in some fresh cream. Some mushrooms. Some diced chicken. Into an oven proof dish and bung a pastry lid on it.

Carry out the "sniff test" as per the vegetable miss use and dangerous use act and if any abnormalities are found Contain - Evacuate - Call for back up!!

Going to nick this for my FB page, sorry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sunday morning call out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock