Discuss student looking for apprentship and experience in the gas industry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrewb85

hi guys just signed up to see if there were any gas safe engineers who would maybe be willing to take an apprentice on. I am a mature 25yr old father of 3 who is currently studying at southport college on a nvq level 2 course and should progress to acs qualified some time in june/july i am lookig for some work in the industry to help pay towards the cost of my acs test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to student looking for apprentship and experience in the gas industry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in Norwich and looking to gain some experience by working alongside someone. I am happy to travel a...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im jay from south croydon. I am halfway through my ACS course and need to make up a portfolio of Jobs. If anyone qualified and experienced...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, My name is Jordan and I am a fully qualified emergency gas engineer (working on external aspects i.e. services and mains) for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a 22-year-old building services engineer apprentice (SVQ Level 3). Looking for unpaid work/labouring and experience in any aspect...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock