Discuss Stuck in a hotel in Limerick last night in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

With no wifi.....

God it was hell, I had to sit in the bar drinking Guinness and talking to barely dressed fit young ladies on a hen do who loved my accent.

There was an hour of twitching and cold sweats as I went cold turkey from UKPF!

A thread like this with no pictures, is surely verging on a ban territory?

With no wifi.....

God it was hell, I had to sit in the bar drinking Guinness and talking to barely dressed fit young ladies on a hen do who loved my accent.

ooh ooh ooh did you tell them you were a famous film actor, parts in a trilogy u know Lord of the rings where you played a hob.......

thats coz its cold at the moment! I ain't missed you one little bit!!

You did! I know you did!

I was suffering UKPF withdrawal symptoms until I found the lovelies in the bar. I wish I had taken me phone down with me to take photos but I thought if I went up to my room to get it the spell would be broken and they'd disappear into whatever ethereal wet dream they came from.

You did! I know you did!

I was suffering UKPF withdrawal symptoms until I found the lovelies in the bar. I wish I had taken me phone down with me to take photos but I thought if I went up to my room to get it the spell would be broken and they'd disappear into whatever ethereal wet dream they came from.

You left your phone in the room, hmmmm! Why?

You left your phone in the room, hmmmm! Why?

No wifi. I'd rung the wife, Spoken to Steve and Mark. Went down to the bar and was about to start sulking.....

Couldn't even start sulking properly!

So no phone ? and no pics 4 us ! Hmmm CHK Soon we are coming to your province
- and will seek you out CHk
With no wifi.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stuck in a hotel in Limerick last night in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock