Discuss storing flux gas and solder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanley fatmax open tote which was by tool bag before I changed to different one

I use a normal size tool box, lamp fits in bottom without taking apart with solder, flux, cutters, bending guides etc and a load of 15 &22mm fittings and the pull out tray is full of 8/10mm fittings

One of the guys on my firm has one of these:

Stanley 24" Tool Tote & Organiser | Tool Totes | NoLinkingToThis

Fits his bottle, flux and solder, loctite, jet blue etc quite nicely plus with the top organiser bit he has a selection of enfeed fittings olives and that :D

Keep meaning to get myself one

This is my cheap and nasty..
IMG_1311.jpg
IMG_1310.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to storing flux gas and solder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have this 3.25mm lead-free grade 99c solder wire. I know that the good practice to bend the wire before...
Replies
Views
I'm a complete notice and I working on my heatings motorised valves on my S plan system. I was modifying the system to add an arrester. Long story...
Replies
Views
P
Is there any clause that says I cant remove the rubber rind on a viega fitting and solder it on my domestic gas installation? Thanks
Replies
Views
Peter N
P
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock