Discuss sticky situation...advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your support fella's will let you know the outcome tomorrow.

If you didn't have to take down a bit plasterboard 4 x 3 to cap it why did they need to take it down to fix "your" leak. Tell them to go away ;) (got to mind my language) :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
was thinking the same thing Tamz

Agree with what has been said,fitting could have been disturbed anyway,if close by,stick your head in,if not ,just send an e-mail,with a link to the nearest builder yard
and this
[video=youtube;jaZUsgAZj0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaZUsgAZj0Q[/video]

And by the way congratulation on doing a great boiler change..................coz if anything wrong with it BG would have been in there giving it large
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to sticky situation...advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock