Currently reading:
Stick handle design tap

Discuss Stick handle design tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RichGoUK

I have a mixer tap in the bathroom of the property I have recently bought.

The mixer tap has 'stick handles' that screw in - but one has been lost by the previous owners.

How/where can I get a replacement 'stick handle' (or a matching pair to replace both).

The tap is a chrome finish with the 'stick handle' protruding from the front.

I may be able to upload a photo later...

I have been searching on the internet for a few days now and can't find any site that seems to supply such a small part.

Cheers

Thanks Tamz

It is a Bristan Prism Tap - but after emailing them I have been told a replacement lever costs about £37!

Seems a bit steep - I expected £8 - £10...

Anyway I don't suppose anyone has a spare Bristan Prism Tap Lever they could supply me with (at a more affordable price!)

Cheers

Rich

Really? I would question that they understood you correctly

I have known customers before have a look at a display showroom at a tap and suddenly the spare part vanished from the tap??? How did that happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stick handle design tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock