Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Starting out doing Landlord Certs in London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skippy369

Hi everyone

Im really grateful to have been recommended this forum; looks like there is an active community here, with awealth of knowledge.

Ive just retrained and am now Gas Safe. Id appreciate some help in getting myself established in Central or North West London...

Looking forward to making new friends on here...

Warmly

Skippy369 :shades_smile:

Hello Skippy, are you from down under ? see you hope to start out doing CP12 s just be very careful when dealing with Landlords , you are in for an eye opener, could find yourself spending lots of time chasing payments. Small builders also try to steer clear of them.

Hello Skippy, are you from down under ? see you hope to start out doing CP12 s just be very careful when dealing with Landlords , you are in for an eye opener, could find yourself spending lots of time chasing payments. Small builders also try to steer clear of them.

And restaurants and take away places, oh and some hotels too :lol:
Welcome to the forums mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Starting out doing Landlord Certs in London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock