Discuss Stanley Sortmasters £6.49 each in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good find there! I got these exact organisers about 3 years ago for £4.38 + VAT. I was only going to buy one but they were such a good price I ended up buying 6 and sold 2 on at £10. That was through Kent Blaxill.

Got one a couple of weeks ago. I use it just now for keeping pipe clips in it.

Pee&Poo are doing them as a twin pack, £15. The clasps are junk, but not bad for light bits and bobs.

Pee&Poo are doing them as a twin pack, £15. The clasps are junk, but not bad for light bits and bobs.

They are the junior (small) ones, these are the bigger ones

[DLMURL="http://www.diy.com/nav/fix/handtools-storage-workwear/tool-storage-workbenches/tool-storage/organisers/Stanley-Sortmaster-Organiser-11247877"]Stanley Sortmaster Organiser, 1-94-745[/DLMURL]

Screwfix have stopped listing them, but they had a load in store by me friday (are B&Q and Screwfix the same company?) They are well made, the clasps are a bit pants, but it locks in the middle anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah same company.

They are the junior (small) ones, these are the bigger ones
Are you sure? The manufacturers numbers are the same (1-94-745).

I have four. Not bad for carrying screws and clips and I have one full of end feed fittings. I don't trust the one filled with compression fittings, keep thinking the lock is going to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stanley Sortmasters £6.49 each in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. Apologies if this seems like an essay. The short question is where do you lot work from? Do you have largish houses, or do you work from a...
Replies
Views
Need a couple of favours from you guys. I'm hoping as an Arms member, you can help out a bit. THE PROBLEM As you probably know, the forum is...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
C
Hi guys, I was wondering if you could provide some guidance dealing with a very difficult situation I'm in. Some of you helped me with another...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
M
Not going to post in the open area as don't want to advertise what's in the back of my wagon so here is my fittings storage. photo 2 by Mike...
Replies
Views
Kyle87
K
C
10 months back I extended my old kitchen/diner area to create a bigger open plan space and add a downstairs shower room with toilet. Existing...
Replies
Views
Chris101
C
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock