Discuss stanley fatmax wratchet adjustable spanner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and how wide do jaws go? What size best suits you (comes in 3 sizes).

PS - My son was born yesterday so won't be online much over the next few days! He's a cracker...possibly one of us in the future!!

Oh and how wide do jaws go? What size best suits you (comes in 3 sizes).

PS - My son was born yesterday so won't be online much over the next few days! He's a cracker...possibly one of us in the future!!

Congratulation danny

The link does not work mate, and congratulations on becoming a dad :)

Another Dannypipe?

Oh my!!!

Many congrats Danny. Hope you're all doing well. Exhausting but exhilarating time!!

was kinda hopin no one invented that yet as i was planning on doing it hahaha

Congratulations it can be exhausting work becoming a parent ...Oh I almost forgot hows the wife?:D:Dgreat news in these somewhat miserable times good luck and good health to you all
best regards :)turnpin

Many thanks gents!!

He's our first little boy, and we've named him after my father - James, though we'll call him Jimmy! We have a nearly 3 year old daughter too, called Matilda, or Tilly.

He weighed 9.4 lbs so quite a lump, but it was an easy birth, for me! LOL.

I'll try and stick a picture up of my little lad.

Many thanks for the congrats, we're chuffed to bits. Wife is doing marvellously!

Last edited:
1.jpg2.jpgThere you go, meeting his sister at a day old. Quite a big lad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to stanley fatmax wratchet adjustable spanner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock