Discuss Ssg contractors - preston in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsplumbing

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys any-one doing anything with these people ? (Local Assist) had a few emails asking to join to do call-out jobs ! rates seem quite good, but would like some feed back on them, and any problems with getting paid ?

What rates were they offering?

Mainly call outs or other jobs too?
You can do either call-out or contract! working with a team doing insurance repairs , I prefer call-out, rates don't want t give to much detail but average ÂŁ45 per hr

email but they got contact details from other person I used to get work from, was doing some odd jobs for corgi, but found them a real pain in the backside, so told them to poke it.

Last edited:
Yes, ssg have been in contact with a lot of his people , just wondering if anyone has taken up there offer

They were recently doing fits for bathstore and a few others under another ltd and it screwed a lot of people over when it went into administration! Wouldn't trust them at all tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ssg contractors - preston in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock