Discuss Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

You might like to go for a wander around the beta test version of our ecommerce site.

You will notice that you have to register before you can see prices or buy anything. This is because we don't want the general public seeing our prices, and we certainly don't want to sell them anything. I know that its a pain to register, but I think its worth it to protect your margins and keep joe public out.

You can register in 3 ways.

1) If you are gas-safe registered, you can use your gas safe number to verify your trade status. The registration system checks this automatically via the Gas Safe register, and should allow you access without further hassle. However, if you ticked the "no publicity" box when you registered with Gas Safe, then this won't work, and it ought to apologise and tell you that a human being will contact you soon.

2) If you have an account with us already AND we have a valid email address registered on your account, then you can get in almost straight away - we will just automatically send you an "update password" link and you should be fine.

3) If you have neither of the above, just fill in all the details, and it will tell you that a human will contact you. However, if you PM me with the email address that you registered with, I can authorise you immediately - although this only applies to plumbers arms members.

Please remember that it is a first release. It was working perfectly on the test set up earlier, but I bet something goes wrong now. If it does, please don't be afraid of letting us know. However, it is working and if you checkout, your credit card will be debited, and we will ship to you!

So fill yer boots. :)

Cheers

Ray

I did my order today Ray how do I know if I've got a bag. Will I have to wait and see.

Did your order include £100+ vat of endfeed and compression fittings? Hang on, I can probably check that... <runs off into digital backroom> nope! Way under £100. BUT... since your order came to £flip-loads, and because we like you more than Leo, I have just emailed Ian and asked him to chuck a bag in. The truck will have left by the time I drift into work at 07:30.

Ps fate ham counter staff awesome when I called earlier. Full of good ideas[/QUOTE]

I now have a warm feeling Ray. Just so I know for future, as I know you have shat loads of bags is it ONLY compression and end feed as I struggled to find extras that I needed (note needed not wanted) :smile: cheers though

I now have a warm feeling Ray. Just so I know for future, as I know you have shat loads of bags is it ONLY compression and end feed as I struggled to find extras that I needed (note needed not wanted) :smile: cheers though

Yes, its just endfeed and compression - and when we say "compression" we mean ordinary compression fittings, from page 54 in our pricebook. We have had some people argue that a Honeywell 3 port valve should count because it has compression ends!

And we can now see the end of the bag mountain.

Did your order include £100+ vat of endfeed and compression fittings? Hang on, I can probably check that... <runs off into digital backroom> nope! Way under £100. BUT... since your order came to £flip-loads, and because we like you more than Leo, I have just emailed Ian and asked him to chuck a bag in. The truck will have left by the time I drift into work at 07:30.

Ps fate ham counter staff awesome when I called earlier. Full of good ideas
[/QUOTE]

Where abouts is fate ham Ray? Anyway, I'm going to order three lots of fittings at £101 each so I get three bags now!

Where abouts is fate ham Ray? Anyway, I'm going to order three lots of fittings at £101 each so I get three bags now![/QUOTE]

No idea. Probably close to Kismet Pork. You go ahead and order as many fittings as you like. Punish me baby, punish me! Force me to take your money and give you bags... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock