Search the forum,

Discuss Sponsored thread: Johnson Magnetic Filters. Freebies available for honest reviewers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sponsored thread: Johnson Magnetic Filters. Freebies available for honest reviewe

Only took you two years and two months from registering to making your first post Paddy!

See you again in 2017... :)

Re: Sponsored thread: Johnson Magnetic Filters. Freebies available for honest reviewe

Good things come to those who wait Ray! Not sure I can get away with that one in this instance!

Hi guys

Last chance to grab the final Johnson Pipefilter Pro-Series 220 white (the large one) - FOC to a helpful reviewer (see OP for terms).

Offer will expire at 9am tomorrow morning (7th July).

Many thanks

sorry i missed the deadline i have 2 boiler i need to order next week i was going to order all at once.

ps ray any offer codes coming up before end of july before placing an order ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread: Johnson Magnetic Filters. Freebies available for honest reviewers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock