Discuss Split coil?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Evening all

custard complaining of their f&e overflowing changed part 2 as this was sticking.

theyre now saying that they have dirty water coming out of their bath taps and the f&e is still overflowing. Logic would say split coil to me but wondered if anyone could suggest any alternatives to check

Cheers

Drain heating then undo cylinder connections on coil. If you get a continuous stream of water then its split.

What's the difference in water levels between the F&E and the cold water tank for the HWS?
Do you mean in terms of the height of the two tanks in the loft? Cwsc and f&e are both on the same platform.

If you mean in terms of water level then f&e is overflowing

Do you mean in terms of the height of the two tanks in the loft? Cwsc and f&e are both on the same platform.

If you mean in terms of water level then f&e is overflowing

The two water levels is all that matters, one must be flow into the other, so the levels must be different, if they are both sat on the same level then the HWS level must be higher ??? If you tie both ball taps up you should see the level drop in the HWS to the same level in the F&E, turn all the pumps and other things off and give the law of physics a chance !! You can carry out all sorts of test but this is the simplest, me thinks.

Cheers happy flyer. That's what I told custard to do yesterday. Glad I'm thinking along right lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Split coil?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back