Discuss speed fit on secondary return in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
the manufacturers say no to a return that"s on 24 hours a day why would you install a system that runs through the night, it should also be on a stat to stop the pump running needlessly, then again you would know that being an experienced plumber

And you're point being?

I just looked at a job , is a massive house and they want two UHWC ? Shall I run the secondary return in plastic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to speed fit on secondary return in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
I'm a plumbing novice so first of all I apologise if I'm not explaining this situation correctly. I've recently renovated a house for my family to...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
just put a new pop up waste into my basin to find the trap does not fit correctly.. the trap fits just inside the waste thread opening and butts...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock