Discuss Sparky /marchrist replacements in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

has any one bought the marchrist ddm2/3 replacement now made by sparky, if what are they like, comments please, got to replace my core drill asap.

Looks the same machine but a ton or so cheaper.
Can't help you as i have the originals

saw the ddm2 sparky for £203 and the 3 for £300, and my 1100w sparky is now £209 in screwfix so the ddm2 lookalike is a no brainer, but I just wonder how much better the higher speed of the 3 is. is it worth another 100 notes then tamz?

You got a link LP i need to look at replacing mine in near future

I've got a 2 and a 3. I'm using the 3 atm (have been for ages) as my 2 is slipping in the clutch and needs a service. I need to hand it in to my mate.
Not a lot of difference between the two. The 3 spins faster and maybe takes 1/2 a minute less to drill a hole in a std cavityt wall. I paid around 450 for the 3 and around 300 for the 2.
If you are doing this every other day or just value your timr they are worth the money.
Personally i've got every tool i need amd i aways add if id see.Its all tax deducabl

I just read that post i did last night #5.
I think i need new glasses! My old teacher would have had red lines everywhere for my spelling :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sparky /marchrist replacements in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Back