Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Sourcing a thermocouple (Spade Connection) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Lee Davies

Gas Engineer
Hello all,

Having trouble sourcing a thermocouple for a Bush G50SA.
The thermocouple is a spade connector type at 900mm length and for the main oven.

Anybody know where I can source one?
I can't even find anything about the oven online.

Regards
LD

Thanks to all the replies.
Managed to speak to the manufacturer and it turns out the cooker was discontinued 10 years ago, so the customer saying he bought it brand new 5 years ago was more than likely a lie.

Either way he has purchased and I have installed a new free-standing cooker.

Thanks again.

Reply to Sourcing a thermocouple (Spade Connection) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Where to source this type of toilet seat from ? Does anyone know where to source one of these nowadays, been advised it's about 35 years old now...
Replies
Views
The soil pipe from my bathroom passes through the outside wall and into the roofspace above the adjacent single storey kitchen before dropping...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a shower tower fitted and my flexi pipes (500mm) are about 7cm short of where they need to be to fit onto the mixing valve in the back...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock