Discuss Source for online legal info (for trades) in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Jerry

Gas Engineer
Afternoon All,

I have just been removed from a job via email. Everything was going fine etc etc They have alternative contractors in and I have not been given a chance to rectify anything. They have refused to pay my invoice.

Can anyone recommend some links to some online resources? Preferably not in Legalese and preferably themed towards the construction industry.

Many thanks,

Jerry

Last edited:
What was the issue your work ?

Good luck but it’s going to be a long process and they will say they have had increased costs due to you not being onsite etc

did you get everything in writing / emails start dates and estimated finished dates ?

Good luck but it’s going to be a long process and they will say they have had increased costs due to you not being onsite etc

did you get everything in writing / emails start dates and estimated finished dates ?
Of course not! They already delayed the job 3 times on me but i guess that means nothing.

Best speak / seek legal advice

In regards to money have a word with BeaumontRecoveries

I have emailed Beaumont. Have you used them before?

yep customer wouldn’t pay for agreed materials when they cancelled the job and went missing

Reply to Source for online legal info (for trades) in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
We live in a terraced row (SW London) and our neighbours are currently in the process of finalising their extension. There is a potential...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone This is my first post here and I hope to hear from some of the experienced plumbers or anyone else in general that has had an issue...
Replies
Views
Well, this is a new one on me. Has anyone got any thoughts on the following? I completed a bathroom job and invoiced for the last portion of...
Replies
Views
Back