Discuss [SORTED] Under kitchen sink waste pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all

I wondered if someone could help me please?

Cannot for the life of me work out how these go back together. I know that one of the small L shaped pipe can only go on the large diagonal pipe at back of cupboard. But the rest is a puzzle...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Attachments

• 20190830_104202.jpg
    20190830_104202.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 52
Ah, the old all the right parts but not necessarily in the right order gag
Next time take a photo

Reply to [SORTED] Under kitchen sink waste pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
My parents have a leak from kitchen sink. My dad removed waste trap and since refitted it leaks, but there wasn’t any kind of seal on it, I got a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock