Discuss Sorry guys I am just been a lazy git in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
A rad advertised with an output with a delta T of 50 , anyone know the calc that lets you convert it to a delta T of 40 .
Sorry I have it somewhere but rushing off out and been lazy .

Cheers in advance

Reply to Sorry guys I am just been a lazy git in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct...
Replies
Views
I live in a terraced house with one side consisting of 6+ people living inside a house and the other side is empty. 1) I do not trust my...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi Is it normal to have very black UFH flow meters on a relatively new manifold (see image)? (Note the two clear flow meters on the LHS are for...
Replies
Views
Back