Search the forum,

Discuss Some rads cold at the top, and some at the bottom. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

B

BobbyS

Hi,

We had all the rads replaced in the spring. They had this issue from day one but, tbh, I thought once they start getting used in the winter, things might sort themselves out. That hasn't happened.

It's a weird situation where some rads heat up only at the top, and some only at the bottom. So, some probably need bleeding (clod at top), but I don't understand why we would still have some being cold at the bottom. The system is also very noisy with water sloshing / squelching around in the rads / through the pipes. Pipes are copper in 95% of the house, and quite old (around 20 - 25 yrs).

Thanks in advance.

Reply to Some rads cold at the top, and some at the bottom. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock