Discuss Some info required for radiators that aren't performing so well! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent seen any water triccle out but it does tend to loose little pressure every few days, with no signs of leak on pipe work, so assuming it is the PRV

then you're probably right about needing extra space for expansion, not sure it'll cure the heating issue though

one other thing to have a quick check on is the internal auto by-pass, could possibly have a bit of debris on the seat

Could give it a go, but doubt very much as it doesnt look like a very old installation with minimal use!

Could give it a go, but doubt very much as it doesnt look like a very old installation with minimal use!

worth a look just to eliminate it, someone on here last week had a bypass problem so it can occur from time to time.
Make sure you let us know how you get on Hary-j, good luck with it mate

So what you reccan gents??, time for a replacement to a vaillant ecotec 46kw or 65kw??

Really don't wanna have to tell my mate this :-(, so if i can cure it more better!

looks like a shortfall , 28kw output on boiler and a load of 35kw on rads

dont replace the boiler just add a small system boiler to back it up

Has any one ask if is been pipe sized correctly , not that will make big diference as is only 28 kw! I fit 40kw regular boiler on uhwss and about 20 large rads in large house ! Quick and easy heat up and customer well happy in this cold days we having now!

luckily all the pipe work is visible and is in 22mm from boiler, with 15mm tail off's to the rads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Some info required for radiators that aren't performing so well! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to replace an Ideal Classic FF350 in a 4 bed detached house, 1 main bathroom with a bath and electric shower, also en-suite...
Replies
Views
A
Good morning, Can someone help me please? I've had my kitchen extended and was advised by my builder to buy a Vaillant ecotec plus boiler as it...
Replies
Views
Hi, Almost last resort to call out an engineer, but as it’s so close to Christmas I doubt anything will be done until the New Year. Apologies...
Replies
Views
Hello i'm new to the forum, I've done a little searching on here and still have questions. Some history... I had 11 double rads in my house then i...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock