Search the forum,

Discuss solar items for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

unguided1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have a number of solar items for sale
including a few panels and a couple of solar stations.
please pm me for more details.

Can you send me the details of what you have including manufactuers makes

hi bostermax
if you want to sell your own products, start yer own thread and stop hijacking other peoples you bum.

hi bostermax
if you want to sell your own products, start yer own thread and stop hijacking other peoples you bum.

lol!

Could you plase send me details on size and brand if not too much trouble. Also your best prices:D
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to solar items for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a...
Replies
Views
We are installing solar power irrigation systems for smallholding farmers in Rural Ghana, We have 12V DC 0.18kW (max 20A) pumps, there only power...
Replies
Views
B
We are installing solar power irrigation systems for smallholding farmers in Rural Ghana, We have 12V DC 0.18kW (max 20A) pumps, there only...
Replies
Views
barnaby_david_king
B
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock