Discuss Soil stack tee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1712

just went to sort a dripping toilet what should have been a simple job just replace a straight pan connector with a offset. Simple right?????

first the flush broke

then the elbow falls out the tee and won't seat in properly ffsssssssssss

surely the elbow should be tighter then just pushed in

It's sometimes the simple ones that turn into a nightmare . Can u fit a new elbow ?

Dunno I think it's seated better than before going back tomorrow with a new flush, it's a mates house so it's not so bad and he ain't moved in yet so just left the water off, was getting the hump with it lol

I don't usually touch soil stacks due to what they are covered in! Only put a pan connector in. This 45 elbow just fell out tho! And the coupleing pipe just pulled out and the back nut to the flush was stupid tight yet the flush still span with no real effort

Probably some numpty has removed the rubber ??

Worth checking if you can see ?

Its always the jobs for friends and family that cause all the problems, and to top it off you do it for fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Soil stack tee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back