Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Soil pipe modifications for fitting a conservatory. Possible Durgo valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

himagain

Hi all

My first post and I'm hopefully looking for some advice.

I'm having a conservatory fitted and need to sort out the soil stack. Im going to internally plumb the sink and bath but its the toilet waste I'm struggling with. I've been told a durgo valve will work. Im able to move the toilet probably 6 inches to the left if needed.

At that moment the toilet exits and there is a 135 degree bend in the wall to the stack. I need to somehow in fit a tee and get it back to an internal vent pipe. Ive spent ages looking at what joints/pipes I need and seem to be stuck. There just doesnt seem to be fitting.

Any help or advice would really help me

Thanks in advance

David

Conservatory plumbing.jpgconcervatory durgo.jpgConservatory plumbing1.jpg

you may need to take the stack inside below the floor level of the upstairs and the up the corner next to the toilet as drawn, then dergo or vent tile in loft space would be best. what room is downstairs?

The kitchen is below so coming down wouldn't be ideal. I thought about going under the floor, however the joists run across left to right so it would weaken them some what. Does the drug have to be 110mm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Soil pipe modifications for fitting a conservatory. Possible Durgo valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock