Discuss Soil pipe for toilet frame help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all
I am trying to fit a toilet frame in my bathroom, I have an issue whereby the soil pipe out of the frame does not line up with the pipe in my house, the pipe is about 70mm higher.
See picture for details, how is it best to do this ? Do they do an offset adapter for around 70mm?
Cheers

CC3C6D31-BCED-4003-A6F4-6A90F2D59618.jpeg

is the soil pipe push fit or glued?

Your easiest option is 2x 135° bends pushed together. If it's slightly more than what's required just raise the height of the toilet frame to suite.

I don't know if it's it's too much of an angle of not. You certainly won't be able to buy a fitting that will fit perfectly. It's trial and error. The good thing about those frames is You can raise the waste height if required or pull the frame out further and just increase the size of your boxing. What adaptor was supplied with the frame to fit the 110mm pipe?

I don't know if it's it's too much of an angle of not. You certainly won't be able to buy a fitting that will fit perfectly. It's trial and error. The good thing about those frames is You can raise the waste height if required or pull the frame out further and just increase the size of your boxing. What adaptor was supplied with the frame to fit the 110mm pipe?
The pipe that came with the frame was 90mm, there is an adapter that fits into the same size as the soil pipe

I usually use the drainage stuff instead, they do more variety of bends such as 15 & 30 degrees. Can be useful when a 45 is too much. As it's not on show it doesn't matter.

https://www.screwfix.com/c/heating-...category=cat831514&page_size=20&page_start=20

As others have said, the adaptor that comes with the frame will be push fit so ensure it goes into a pushfit socket and not glued.

You may be as well removing the white pipe from the soil junction and renewing from there with new 4 inch and the required offsets.

I usually use the drainage stuff instead, they do more variety of bends such as 15 & 30 degrees. Can be useful when a 45 is too much. As it's not on show it doesn't matter.

https://www.screwfix.com/c/heating-...category=cat831514&page_size=20&page_start=20

As others have said, the adaptor that comes with the frame will be push fit so ensure it goes into a pushfit socket and not glued.

You may be as well removing the white pipe from the soil junction and renewing from there with new 4 inch and the required offsets.

That’s underground mate can’t use them

I can't see any issue either? It's not external.

All I can think of is the BS numbers, as to which if I'm not mistaken Soil and underground waste are made to the same specification. Correct me if i'm wrong.

The brown / orange underground soil has no uv protection so it must be buried or kept in complete darkness

White, black and grey soils do.

Would probably be okay, just a bit unsightly eh?

Those are the fittings that come with the frame,

check the connection on the wall hung pan it might be the same as a normal flexi pan-con

Don't use a flexi and bury it in the tiled frame box - do it properly with rigid soil pipe. We've done all this before on another thread if you care to look. Suffice to say a Marley two-part solvent weld adjustable bend is the kiddy to get you out of trouble. (Have to go to a proper plumber merchant you will not find it in B & Poo or Poofix etc.)

This is how I did it with a adjustable 110mm fitting and socket available from most good plumbers merchants and the finished job . Kop

20171220_110852.jpg

20171220_110912.jpg

Screenshot_20190420-050539_Photos.jpg

Reply to Soil pipe for toilet frame help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back