Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss So thats why it won’t fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
2CF64729-7925-46F6-9CA0-C29D3C2874EE.jpeg
Worcester danesmoor.
Customer ring to say they have been resetting the boiler for weeks.
Ran out of oil and sucked sludge right through from the tank, right into the pump.
Cleaned out and got it to go, but fitting a new pump on Thursday .

Still must have been a lot of crud about somewhere easily to draw in.
I manage to successfully clean some pumps if the crud or water was only recent. I just open the inner cover plus the inlets and flush out the ports and around the gears with spray oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to So thats why it won’t fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi My oil boiler keeps locking out after running for 30/40 minutes! I then try to reset it but it won’t fire back up! I have to leave it for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, Newbie here so feel free to teach me the etiquette of this place, and apologies for the lengthy opening post. The boiler started locking out...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, hoping to get some advice: I’ve just drained my central heating system to remove 2 upstairs radiators, and now after refilling, the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock