Search the forum,

Discuss Snickers Thermals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koogatubac

Any1 know any good prices for these thermals? Heard their good, plus i like snickers gear
Cheapest ive found is £33 inc p&p on ebay

amuzamy6.jpg
2ejuqu6y.jpg

Go outdoors mate half the price and spot on , used mine for at least last 6 years

[DLMURL="http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/trekmates-snowpro-thermal-baselayer-set-p105297"]Trekmates Adult's Snowpro Thermal Ski Set | GO Outdoors[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
mine cost £11 from toolstation use them for golf too, great for the money and even better because have more sets for the dosh

Cheers guys, will check them out. Thermals got atm is from next, however their a size below me lol
Builders haven't put windows and doors in so working ALL DAY in a massive barn conversion in -9.0 :|

golf's for intellectual people who find just walking too simple and boring.

multitask walkers.lol

Lowe Alpine thermals are the bees knees. As a keen walker they allow you to get hot without feeling sweaty. My gear is very old and i have found the new website challenging. The gear is good but they could try harder helping us to buy it.

Am I the only one who doesn't wear thermals? I just wear normal gear whatever the weather. Maybe I'm just more man than you lot :)

you best where a pair next tuesday boyo cant see you jumping up and down much celebrating :rockon2::rockon2:

you best where a pair next tuesday boyo cant see you jumping up and down much celebrating :rockon2::rockon2:

Your right there lee, there won't be much jumping up and down, probably be on the floor fainting thinking about the cost of going to wemberly..............again :)

Am I the only one who doesn't wear thermals? I just wear normal gear whatever the weather. Maybe I'm just more man than you lot :)

nah, if i were you it cant shrink any more than it has according to bod so may as well wear shorts.lol

Dont judge me! Ive bought the snickers thermals.

Me shall let u all know how they are once i test them :p £33 all in :D

I've got a Helly Hansen top, keeps me warm but not sure what it cost.

I've got a Helly Hansen top, keeps me warm but not sure what it cost.

All my work trousers and tops are snickers, got a snickers hoody but its ruined and turned red through flux, I look like a scrap man in it now :)

got berghaus fleeces for work, they a really warm.

Dont need gloves though, because the sun shines out my bum, so I can sit in my hands to warm them :)

All my work trousers and tops are snickers, got a snickers hoody but its ruined and turned red through flux, I look like a scrap man in it now :)

got berghaus fleeces for work, they a really warm.

Dont need gloves though, because the sun shines out my bum, so I can sit in my hands to warm them :)
ha ha , already know you are a tart tom ;-) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Snickers Thermals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning, Does anybody know what happens to a solar thermal flat panels (a pair on south facing slate roof) that have been unused for at least 12 months possibly year before also. System has been switched of due to loss of pressure. How will last years heat wave conditions have effected the panel...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am getting my old hot water cylinder tank replaced (my property has no boiler as it is a full electric property). My plumber suggested changing to a thermal store. He is a competent plumber but are there any certificates that I need to ask for, is this notifiable work and would you...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can someone help identify this bathtub please as I need to replace the side and back panel but can't find what it is. I know it's a P Shape but all the ones I have seen have the taps at the end of the bath and not on the side like this one, also the dimension of the bath tub is standard...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hello My solar thermal system appears to be leaking fluid (pics attached). Could anyone give me an indication of what the issue is likely to be and the potential cost to rectify? The system was installed in May 2021 and has a flat plate panel on the roof. It works very well generally and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock