Search the forum,

Discuss snickers 0312 0212 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

voivod

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just wondered if anyone uses or can recommend which pair to get ?
Use braces instead of a belt for last year..and so much better comfort wise.
Wondered if these woukd be good buy ?
Also the new kneepads ? Anygood ? Knees are getting old ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to snickers 0312 0212 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I want to buy a heat-only replacement of my Potterton 50e for open vented S plan system. My requirement is a boiler that lasts 10+ years with minimal yearly service costs. Not sure which brand I should go for - I am considering Viesmann because it's the only with stainless steel heat...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have tried hard to get similar to the first class satchwqell /Sunvic SML type revolving type valves instead of the quite short lived spring return type valves. I saw an advert from the Hearken company who either make these or buy them in. The only problem they are BSP threads so adaptors are...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can offer me advice? I have an old Glowworm Micron 30FF. Must be about 18 years old. The whole system needs replacing if I am honest - the tank it fills...
Replies
Views
Advice from experienced plumbers will be appreciated. I inherited the old stopcock without a disk (2 pictures below). Attempts to find a lever or disc with 8mm rectangular hole were unsuccessful and use of a locking plier was not convenient in emergency, so another stopcock was fitted after it...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An engineer with very good reviews came round and says it will cost 700+VAT for 'replacement expansion vessel, pressure relief valve and diverter valve on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock