Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Smell in living room after shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Can anyone explain why there is a musty smell in my living room after I have used the shower? There is no smell in the bathroom and the smell in the living room goes away after 1-2 hours. There doesn't appear to be any dampness on the adjoining wall between both rooms or on the living room floor.
I would be grateful for any suggestions.
Thanks

Any boxing in the living room maybe containing the soil pipe

Also sorry please register with us for additional answers

as said, please register with us and repost to receive answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Smell in living room after shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock