Discuss small jobs prices?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bella100

Hi everyone just wanted to know what you guys and girls charge for small basic jobs like
change siphon in c/c toilet
unblock a toilet
Fit outside tap
change ball valve
Or any other small jobs i missed thanks and its more the labour side not parts thanks

Don't discuss prices in the open. Get a 100 posts and get in the arms. Hello as well

A clever old bonce once said to. Charge. "Happy money" money your happy to do the job for. No point doing it for peanuts and being angry about it, charge good money enjoy the job .i would probably say what you think is fair plus 50% ontop makes it happy money . Saturday morning. £500 = happy money

Charge them what you like pal, once you do it once and do it properly

I would have thought - your hourly rate for the work plus your hourly rate for any travel time to & from the job (but not if it is a very short distance away), plus something to cover your van for fuel etc.
Also need to charge your hourly rate if job requires you to view it & call again, as having to find materials for example.
Only other charge would be out of hours extra money, which is up to you to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to small jobs prices?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, apologies in advance for my ignorance. I have an old style toilet with what I've researched is a ballcock. The toilet was screaming every...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
I'm a council tenant and my bathroom basin is broken and needs replacing, it has standard pillar taps. Do you know if councils would ever replace...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock