Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Silicone Missing in Shower? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

My tenant tells me these areas should have been siliconed? This was a new build.

The vertical shower frame (please see pictures)?

And the bottom of the shower frame that rests on the shower tray?

Attachments

• vertical.jpg
    vertical.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 10
  • horizontal.jpg
    horizontal.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Normally only out side silicon then if any water gets in the screen it can get out etc

Reply to Silicone Missing in Shower? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock