Discuss Silicone grease, washers, o-rings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyBongo

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Wondering if anyone has preferences on these things, or any good links for suppliers. Always something i mean to keep stocked up on. Plumbcenter want £6 for a small tube of grease! And they only sell packs of a few fibre washers.

Do o-rings do from boiler to boiler, or is it best to get these for specific manufacturer?

get my grease from toolstation.
washers by the random sack full from independant for a £5.

Does anyone know where to get o ring fir baxi analyser point on duotec.they are silly money from merchants. Bought massive o ring kit from toolstation but none fit.

Does anyone know where to get o ring fir baxi analyser point on duotec.they are silly money from merchants. Bought massive o ring kit from toolstation but none fit.

Ha ha tell me about it, bought the test point from merchants last week £3:50 + vat, then they wanted £2:80 for the o'ring lol............

Ha ha tell me about it, bought the test point from merchants last week £3:50 + vat, then they wanted £2:80 for the o'ring lol............

I went in after snapping one and thought I would carry a few on van when he told me price for 5 of each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Silicone grease, washers, o-rings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Some RAD valves come with O-rings, whereas the majority do not and I just wonder if one is better than the other or whether it makes no difference...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I hope you can help..I'm a total dunce when it comes to all things plumbing, apologies if posted in the incorrect forum too...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’ll try and keep this brief. I have a very ancient one bed flat with a conventional boiler system and since moving in last year have had...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock