Discuss shower pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am installing a shower pump and I've been told that it must be on a separate water supply to the rest of the house If this is so how do I do that?

Both the hot and cold water are gravity fed from the cold water storage tank and hot water storage tank.

Thanks

When they say seperate thay basically mean dedicated hot and cold feeds that aren't shared with other appliances. So you will need a new cold feed directly from the cold tank in the loft and a new hot feed taken from the hot cylinder, usually via a surrey flange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to shower pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Can somebody tell me if a standard heat source pump installation uses a pressurized hot water tank? Or will the pressure for the hot water be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock