Search the forum,

Discuss Shower part suppliers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Guys , apart from showerdoc ( I never have any luck with them ) can anybody recommend any other shower part company's, one or two have been mentioned on here over the years . Thank you in advance.

I’ve tried about 5 different suppliers for enclosure spares and ended up going to the manufacturer despite their costs being exorbitant. I’ve found a lot of the after market stuff to be junk.

I’ve tried about 5 different suppliers for enclosure spares and ended up going to the manufacturer despite their costs being exorbitant. I’ve found a lot of the after market stuff to be junk.
Sorry should have said ,its valves etc .
Agree with the enclosure spares , waste of time unless its a recognised supplier

Reply to Shower part suppliers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock