Search the forum,

Discuss Shower hand rinser outlet and bracket help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rybo_1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I went to replace one of the above fittings earlier. I had a Vado zoo version but it was not a straight swap. Unfortunately it did not work with the depth of the Backplate elbow. Even with the aid of a tap extension it was either too long or too short.

A couple of years ago I fitted one which came with a 1/2 threaded bar and wound in to a female on the outlet and you could cut to the length you needed for it to wind it in to the Backplate elbow. Roughly 6 inches long. But I can't for the life of me remember who made it and my.merchants have never come across one.

Can anyone help me overcome this situation? Maybe you've come across an outlet which comes with a longer male tail.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower hand rinser outlet and bracket help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock