Discuss Shocking low price for combi swap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know if its been covered on here ,but my mate was in the merchants the other day heard that Help Link are doing combi-combi for £1200 quid,and its a Worcestor/Vaillant....

don't know if its been covered on here ,but my mate was in the merchants the other day heard that Help Link are doing combi-combi for £1200 quid,and its a Worcestor/Vaillant....

I can barely buy them for that...

No, it's £1200 deposit and 3 years at £16p/m for a 24 junior with no stat, magnaclean or TRVs included :D

I heard an advert on radio today for a WB combi for ONLY £1600! IF YOU BUY NOW YOU GET A FREE FLUSH AND MAGNETIC SYSTEM FILTER!! New boilers are on me boys!!!

No, it's £1200 deposit and 3 years at £16p/m for a 24 junior with no stat, magnaclean or TRVs included :D

I heard an advert on radio today for a WB combi for ONLY £1600! IF YOU BUY NOW YOU GET A FREE FLUSH AND MAGNETIC SYSTEM FILTER!! New boilers are on me boys!!!

righto 'TB' did sound a bit too cheap,mind you £1600 is peaunuts me mate I sub too sometimes couldn't compete with that.

That's unbelievable ;-)

righto 'TB' did sound a bit too cheap,mind you £1600 is peaunuts me mate I sub too sometimes couldn't compete with that.
My merchant sells wb Combi for about £800 so £800 less a filter ain't bad for a days work IMO. Yes too cheap but not worst I've seen

I'd never put a WB on the wall for £1500.... unless they were buying it Boom Boom :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shocking low price for combi swap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock