Discuss Selling equipment to plumbers in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to Selling equipment to plumbers in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the...
Replies
Views
Hey all. I have a 455 analyser which is 11yrs old. It is now £205 + vat a yr to get it calibrated. Now I heard of the kane trade up deal where you...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at the above, hoping it will be a good all-purpose tool for repairing our 2 megawatt furnaces. I'm a bit unsure if I need any of the...
Replies
Views
So I have multiple fixtures, valves, PRV's, fittings etc that I am looking to get rid of. Where is the best place to sell these things? Most are...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock