Search the forum,

Discuss Seeking employment as gas service engineer/ plumber's mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RossC

Hi folks,
I am from Glasgow and seeking employment in the industry. I have ACS qualifications achieved in December 2012 . CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1,CPA1 and HTR1. Opportunities for a newbie are limited and various job sites and contacts in the industry have drawn a blank. I have experience with install work accompanying a family friend with his own company and completed 50 days work experience doing annual safety checks and landlord safety checks, with some repairs work under supervision, as part of my Bpec portfolio.
I am now in the position where I would work as a mate in order to build up more 'hands on' experience and would also consider working for free on a trial basis. Any help or leads to possible employment would be greatly appreciated folks. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Seeking employment as gas service engineer/ plumber's mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock