Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't deserve any prezzies kev ha

photo (23).jpg

The wife said i should open the package away from the kids just in case.......perhaps i misinterpreted the spirit of Secret Santa. Merry Christmas everyone.

just opened mine and i must say i'm well impressed with it.

2013-12-24 22.35.44.jpg

Attachments

• 2013-12-24 22.35.08.jpg
    2013-12-24 22.35.08.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 46
simon you must be clairvoyant i was going to get a new mini adjustable after christmas, thank you very much.

You are welcome. I was struggling what to get and a lad i know had bought a set. Well after one use i bought myself a set and hey presto another for the secret santa. Ive used them on 10, 15, 22 and 28mm and they cut well.

Merry christmas everyone am off back to bed been up since 5.00 opening prezzies with the kids.

i got a girly calender so much appreciated who ever sent it ,mrs wont let me put it up in the kitchen

Thanks to my sender. Merry Christmas

Thanks to my secret Santa, one of those adjustable mirrors, an extendable magnet and plug tester.
All proper handy stuff and much appreciated.

Im sure you mentioned you smoke Ads so when i saw it on ebay i thought it an ideal prez glad you liked the t shirt was gonna get babycham drinker emblazoned on the back but didnt have time.

Mine hasn't opened his yet. See if you can guess which one i sent when he comments!

I'll post up who got who this evening if im not too wrecked from the days festivities and drinking.

I'd just like to say a big thanks to Jules for taking the time to sort this out......brilliant effort mate.

well bah effing humbug

thanks for nowt ss, a beginners diy guide to plumbing....

such nuggets of wisdom as changing tap washers, how to operate an isolation valve, how to bleed a radiator and lots of other great stuff :censored:

to add insult to injury i got a personal message...

enjoy your gift and learn from it.

cheeky barsteward. perhaps hes confusing me with jarse....

well bah effing humbug

such nuggets of wisdom as changing tap washers, how to operate an isolation valve, how to bleed a radiator and lots of other great stuff :censored:

At the very least i can make money from fitting mine........thank you secret santa.

Here is mine....I'm going to wear it all day.
Thanks very much to my sender and a merry Christmas to you all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 44
ubuma7yv.jpg

From my thoughtful SS - saving me valuable time each and every morning (each time I have a coffee or tea in fact)!

Many thanks to Jules for organising too!

image.jpgimage.jpg
All handy stuff, specially the magnet as I'm a clumsy effer.

well bah effing humbug

PMSL,and no it was not me

well bah effing humbug

My victim got the same :D

Thanks for mine. Everything tastes a bit funny though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 46
For some reason I got 2!

This is one.....

IMAG0179.jpg

The other is a santa mankini and santa hat....... And NO!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know if this is a problem? Per attached pictures one of the pipes coming out from the boiler (Worcester) has a green/brown...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is gathering work stories from people for a research project we're working and we're looking to get a...
Replies
Views
Back